Zoom Cloud Meetings is a web-based video conferencing software. You can use the Roku Zoom app for Meeting to see your video convention on your TV. Watch your Live Zoom Meetings Video name on TV with the assistance of Roku.
Zoom Cloud Meetings is a video conferencing software with a local, desktop consumer and a cellular app that permits the consumer to conduct face-to-face meetings with co-workers and staff nearly.
It offers numerous options like scheduling meetings, recording the classes, sharing the session display to others, and extra. When you’ve got a Roku, you possibly can forge the Zoom meetings to look at the video conferences on the larger screens of TV.
Is the Zoom Cloud Meetings app out there for Roku?
No. Zoom app on Roku is not out there on Store. The one strategy to watch Zoom Meetings is through the casting function on the Android or Windows system. For that, you have to allow Screen Mirroring on the Roku streaming system.
Allow Screen Mirroring on Roku App
- Join your Roku to TV and click on the Settings on the home display.
- Choose the Screen mirroring (beta) menu beneath the System settings.
- Tap Allow screen mirroring.
After enabling the display mirroring on Roku, you should use both Android or Windows PC to join Zoom meetings on Roku linked TV.
Cast Zoom Meetings on Roku utilizing Android
Your Android machine and Roku are linked to the identical Wi-Fi community to cast your content from an Android machine.
- Open the Settings menu in your Android machine.
- Use the search bar to seek out the Cast menu.
- Choose your Roku machine.
- Settle for permission in your Roku TV to reflect the Android machine display.
- Now, open the Zoom Cloud Meetings app in your Android machine and check in to your consumer account for logging out.
- Choose New Assembly and invite the members to the assembly.
- Your assembly will seem on the Roku linked TV display.
Cast Zoom Meeting App on Roku utilizing Windows
Your Windows PC or laptop computer and Roku have to be on the identical community for casting. The next methodology isn’t relevant to Windows 7 customers.
- Press Windows + P keys concurrently on your PC or laptop computer.
- Choose Connect to a wi-fi show.
- The system will seek close by wi-fi devices out there on the identical community.
- Settle for permission in your Roku, and the Windows display will mirror on the TV.
- Now, open the Zoom app for roku in your Windows machine. You can, too, use the online model.
- Sign in to your consumer account and click on New Assembly.
- Invite the co-workers or staff to the assembly and cast the meetings on the Roku display.
Are you going through any hassle while casting Zoom meeting on Roku? Leave a remark for us to help you out.